2014-2015 Georgia Regents University Graduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
Master of Science in Oral Biology
Click on any link below to be taken to that entry.
About the Program
The Department of Oral Biology offers master of science and doctoral degrees. The program’s goals are to:
- provide research opportunities applying the scientific method to an oral health problem and
- provide graduate-level didactic instruction in the basic sciences.
For students with a clinical degree, the research component and didactic instruction enhance understanding of the clinical courses in dental specialty residency programs.
Please see the Office of Academic Admissions website for specific admissions information: http://www.gru.edu/admissions/graduate/master-oral-biology.php
GPA: Minimum overall undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
* Substitutions and/or waivers of minimum requirements must first be supported and approved at the program level and then formally approved by the Dean of the College of Graduate Studies.
* While every effort is made to maintain this information as current, it may be subject to change. Please check with GRU’s Office of Academic Admission for recent updates.
* Applications deferred to another semester are subject to all admission requirements and program requirements in effect for the semester to which they are deferred.
How to Apply
Apply online at www.gru.edu/Admissions.
Office of Academic Admissions
170 Kelly Building–Administration
Georgia Health Sciences University
Augusta, Georgia 30912
Toll free: 800-519-3388
Estimated Tuition and Fees
For estimated tuition and fees, please see the Financial Information section of this catalog.